Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It’s Hump-Day Wednesday... and it’s the end of hump day- which means the weekend is way more than half the week away.

As promised to the lucky fellow who took me out for a drink (or two) last night, I’ll introduce Mr. S (he thinks he’s too famous for name recognition). He’s a… “friend of a friend.. of a friend?” A fellow Jew, he grew up in New York City. With this combination- I had high expectations for our meeting spot on 15th and Irving. I think we both agree that while the place was great, the neighboring venue that was hosting Snoop Dogg’s concert, made our spot a lot less hot. Mr. S guaranteed a more fun 2nd date, perhaps a tour de New York on the back of his motorcycle?

In work news, we dressed up the office dog, Pixel, today. He's basically our mascot..


And we had an ice cream party. Who can complain?

1 comments:

Jess said...

Did you go to Casa Mono without me and Tap??