Monday, April 19, 2010

Cutest Devil Angel.


This is Pixel, the munchkin pup of one of the techie chicks that works here. He’s OpenSky’s resident dog, and also the culprit of my seized sandwich. When I got to the office today, I set my canvas bag down, ran toward the kitchen for my morning cup of Tea and came back to find dear Pixel nose deep in my bag, rummaging through the Saran wrap of my routine turkey and cheese on whole wheat bread sandwich. You can’t scold and spank a tush that precious, so I let Pixel off the hook with just a verbal warning.

Again, my life is a series of accidental bliss. Since the pup ambushed my familiar lunch (budget and health friendly), I was forced to venture out for an uneconomical meal. One of my coworkers happened to be heading out at the same time as me, so I followed her, hoping she knew the ins and outs of the street grub that surround our office. Sure enough, we arrived in front of a falafel joint, where I ordered a hummus-drenched pita that I am now consuming in one (dirty) hand, as I type with the (clean) other. Thanks pixel :)

I decided to bring my lunch to my desk, and take a mini-work break to write this, instead of sitting in Union Square Park for lunch, like I’ve been doing the past 2 weeks.

How freaking cute is PIXEL!!??!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I need to meet this infamous little thief!